MOV’N FRENCH (3-5 Years Old)
Learn French by exploring your movement!!!
- Exploration of basic emotions; learn how to express them through movement.
- Exploration of quietness and breathing. Introduction to meditation through games.
- Use of elements loved by children (animals, food and toys) to develop body awareness through mMovement.
- Rhythm, games, learning how to connect to music, recognizing and dissociating sounds.
- Exercises helping contact with others and mindfulness.
Classes are taught in French.
Two levels: 3-5 years old and 6-8 years old.
Duration: 1 hour
MOV’N FRENCH: SINGLE CLASS: $35 – 6 WEEKS: $199 – 12 WEEKS: $375
PETITES HISTOIRES + MOV’N FRENCH : 6 WEEKS: $375 – 12 WEEKS: $599
MOV’N FRENCH AND AU FOURNEAU AVEC LYNDA!: 6 WEEKS: $450 – 12 WEEKS: $699
PETITES HISTOIRES + AU FOURNEAU AVEC LYNDA + MOV’N FRENCH: 6WEEKS: $650 – 12 WEEKS: $999
Biography Florian Fructuoso: Born and raised in the south of France, Florian graduated as a Jazz dance teacher in 2008.He’s had a colorful and electric career in Europe as a performer in Mamma Mia! The Musical and The Wizard of Oz and dancing in cabarets, on cruise ships, and television. Now, based in NYC, he’s a Body Art instructor, at Broadway Dance Center. He created M.E.E.D, his very own movement exploration class which purpose is to develop body awareness and connect motions to emotions.