Reading is among life’s most simple and relaxing pleasures. A visit to a library is an activity anyone, any age, can enjoy. At La Librairie des Enfants you’ll find a warm and welcoming destination with classic and contemporary books in French and English. The space is child friendly with plenty of places to curl up and get lost in the pages of a book. Guests are encouraged to take books off the shelves and imagine what will happen next!
- We may be small but we have a lot of books! La Librairie des Enfants boasts over 3,000 titles for children and adults as well.
- Our shelves include the latest releases directly from France
Library Membership (Bibliothèque Membership)
- $12.95 per month (no sales taxes – 3 months minimum)
- $145.00 per year (no sales taxes)
Borrow as many as 15 books a month for up to 3 weeks* (maximum)
In addition, enjoy 15% Off any book in the bookshop (a one time only offer)
* A .50 cent per day late fee will be charged for overdue library materials. Parents/guardians are responsible for the full cost to replace lost or damaged materials borrowed by their children
Learn about Les Petites Histoires – a thematic reading program based on French albums selected from the best French publishers of children literature (Ecole des Loisirs, De La Martinière, Gallimard Jeunesse, Père Castor…). Children discover the French language through stories, fun activities, songs, role play and craft.